Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Kpop Instagram Templates!

Hello Internet!!

I woke up this morning with the idea to make instagram templates!! 
(how did i come up with that? idk it just happened lol)

I started out with a simple KPOP template dedicated for underrated songs, themes, comebacks so your followers can give some attention to them (they're also posted on my ig @glossmangoes)




I then made another one dedicated to my underrated kings pentagon 




and finally for my children that i love and adore Stray Kids 


and it looks like i used the same font over but THEYRE DIFFERENT I SWEA R 

have fun with them and tag me @glossmangoes when you do them i'd love to see what you guys post!!!!


I also plan on doing it for beauty related and lifestyle topics but I havent thought about it thoroughly yet!