Thursday, March 8, 2018

Weekly Playlist (March 2018, Week 2)

Hello Internet!!
First off lets just clear this out of the way: Ive been listening to DAY6 nonstop this entire week and i love my boy young k so this list might be a bit biased?? idk i didn't write the list yet so lets start!!


Usually we'd save the best for last but i couldn't wait to share this. This is THE B E S T GOT7 SONG I SAID IT YOU SAID IT I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! the beats, the lyrics, everything about this song is amazing. and i know i always talk about GOT7 songs being mediocre but u bet ur a** i'll go wild once the first beat of girls girls girls starts playing ok dont be fooled by my facade (and its not just girls girls girls lol play ANY GOT7 song and i'll be on the floor in a second) 


Every since DAY6 debut, I've only listented to the fast paced, 'loud' songs because I'm a fan of loud rock music but this week I had the urge to listen to literally every DAY6 song to exist and I was not disappointd. All their soft, lighthearted songs have the most beautiful harmonies i've ever heard in my entire L I F E. I've also been listening to their side tracks of their everyDAY6 album and Moonrise?? the best album i've encountered this year. Even though I love sunrise, moonrise is perfect for listening when I've had a long day, when I'm frustrated from hw, when I wake up in the morning or even when I'm overthinking things in the middle of the night. Needless to say, this album has a special place in my little heart. 


Hopping off the last song, I discovered the song '20' when I was googling YoungK. After realizing that he wrote some songs for my girl Jimin, I had to listen to the album and i was NOT DISAPPOINTED. I've listened to all of MOLA's songs and they're B O P S but I didn't really like the songs that JYP gave her so I passed up on those. BUT THIS ALBUM I S G O L D. I cannot believe I passed right by it. I absolutely love all of these songs and im literally obsessed. ((also why doesnt' she have her own little section on Superstar JYP like ????? @ JYP spill. she deserves the world))) ALSO @ nathan: ???? ur doing great sweety 


and i don't want to be that person but that was the only thing I listened to this week lol im hooked on these songs