Thursday, March 8, 2018

The BOYZ x Siero Cosmetics Lip Tint Review


Hello Internet I'm back at it again with a very expensive (the product wasn't expensive but lets just say I could buy an island with the amount of money I spent to bulk order and ship this ok)

So if y'all don't know The BOYZ
 ((then first of all what in the world is you doing and also heres a link to their first album I personally enjoy track 3: Walking in time and track 2: I'm your boy, but I got discovered them from their track 4: Got it and lets just say that was an experience of a lifetime moving on (also i changed my bias like 12 times in this very order: juhaknyeon q  hwall  kevin  new  sunwoo , then i discovered sam kim by watching their show and he changed my life ))
they're a relatively new KPOP group and their music is bomb af. Their choreo and synchronization? out of this world. (and my canadian dudebro Kevin's music style is bomb af he's a great kid)

ANYWAYS A BOMBA*S NEW KPOP GROUP WITH THEIR OWN LIMITED EDITION MAKEUP LETS GO 

First off here's the add that made me cry 
also heres a story time that no one asked for: I initally purchased some lip crayons that I was SO EXCITED to get the products but i apparently get the last priority on choosing what i want so i only recieved the lip tint which I AM excited for but Jacob was promoting this brown orange color that WAS TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA and i couldn't get it  

ANYWAYS BACK ON TRACK
At around december I was obsessed with these kids so I joined a bulk order and got a lip tint that I was planning to wear as a MLBB 

The color I chose was promoted by JUHAKNYEON which btw is one of my favorite members ever since broduce 101 and I absolutely adore him 

This is what the packaging looks like and the swatch of the color (flash is on to show true color)
First off, the product get bonus points for being promoted by the BOYZ lol
the packaging is small and compact so you can slip it in your purse to touch up during the day.
the color is very MLBB and perfect for everyday wear so 
the finish is not matte and doesn't really dry down so I would say it's a satin. From what i've experienced from lip tints, they're sheer and sinks into the lips so you look like you just ate a popsicle. This one on the other hand is very opaque and doesn't sink in the skin BUT the color does stain the lips. 
I would think this is the"liquid lipstick" of korea where it lasts throughout the day but the difference between this and a liquid lipstick is that this fades beautifully to a soft pink color while an American Liquid Lipstick stays opaque throughout the day.


Texture: Lightweight; whipped, non sticky, 
Scent: nope!
Settle in fine lines?: nope!1


The applicator is dough foot, making it easy to apply to the edges and cupids bow 
the hole where the product gets extracted is very..interesting to say the least, i don't really mind the packaging looking like that 

although i lOVE this color, I don't really enjoy this on the lips, for its too vibrant for my liking (i dont like nude pinks like WetNWild's Bare it All on my lips, I gravitate towards the browns and reds) so i leave this in my blush drawer because it's so easy to blend for an everyday look and so far i've used it for blush more than i've used it on my lips 

To rate this product: I would give it s 8.5/10 for a lipstick and 9.5/10 for a blush
the pigmentation is REALLY good and the gradient stain looks great on the lips!!! 
but for the price that I paid (which is 122985x more expensive than the product itself) I wouldn't buy it again but I definitely want to try the lip crayon!!!!!