Saturday, March 24, 2018

Blessings Wait For You Playlist

Hi Internet!!!
Here's another spontaneous post lmao
I put my entire itunes on shuffle and Fly by The Kings™ (Epik High lol) played and that gave me the motivation to continue what I was doing when I was at the point of giving up 
(I did two chapters of my homework that didn't need to be done and I put SO much effort in it and kind of cried a little bit because with ADD, it's so HARD to even concentrate on one chapter let alone two. I was exhausted BUT NOW IM BA C K ON MY FEET.) 
On another note, it is IMPORTANT to rest when you're feeling down or you won't perform your best  (instead of giving up when you're exhausted)

LETS GET STARTED
Here are: Songs to listen to when you're exhausted, anxious about failing and at the point of giving up 

1) For You - 3RACHA
"If it's you, you can do it. Don't give up, you persevered up until now. Whats the worry? Believe in yourself"


2) Fly - Epik High 
"Only one dream is erased in an useless sigh.
The doors split up on the millions tries.
Living with eyes opened, you can see the smoke of a hope.
Brush off everything. That's the dust of pessimism."



3) Tomorrow - BTS
"When tomorrow comes,
the bright light will shine so don’t worry
This isn’t a stop but just
a pause in your life for a break
Turn up your thumbs and press play
so everyone can see"



4) Nevermind - BTS
(ah yes, kings of being relatable to the youth)
"We’re too young and immature to give up, you idiot
NEVER MIND
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot"



5) Breathe - Lee Hi
"It’s alright if you run out of breath
No one will blame you
It’s okay to make mistakes sometimes
Because anyone can do so
Although comforting by saying it’s alright
Are just words"



6) You Better Know - Red Velvet
"It’s natural that you are lost like a clumsy child
On this unfamiliar path
It’s alright to take a rest, no rush
Like that wild flower that’s bloomed slowly
When you need a wind to soothe
Your tired heart
Will you listen to my song
That will blow fragrantly"

7) Dream Girls - IOI
"Hang in there a bit more
It’s OK, it’ll work out, don’t hesitate,
Get on your feet, one step after another
There’s enough time, don’t rush
Trust yourself, don’t give up"


8) Go Up - Winner
"I’m not born with it so my constant effort is my weapon
They say that still waters run deep and grow more
Going over the black lines I drew with my
Pen in front of my door when I was young"


9) Someday - UKISS
"Youre suffering now
is a sign of your hard work
Everybody knows you tried.
Everybody knows it’s alright."


10) Just Go - SONAMOO
"I’ll take a step toward the world
Forget all the hardships, let it go
You can do it, make your dreams come true
I Just Wanna Tell U
Dreams Come True
Even if they say it’ll be hard, I have no fear
I’ll break down the walls of reality"


11) Goodbye - BAP
"Take in a deep breath and let it out

You can do it,

Keep walking toward your hopes

That can be reached
Don’t stop in this shadow of the world
You are more free than anyone else

Failure is what makes me stronger

Fear is what makes

Me run – watch me now"




12) 막을올리며 - EPIK HIGH
"I survived it. I was lifted up then came down
What built up wasn’t stress but mileage
The world said, “The show’s over”
With cold smiles and sneers – Everyone pretending
They can’t hear me. And I came through."


13) So Far Away - August D
"Dream may all of creation be with you til the end of your life**
Dream wherever you are, will welcome you
Dream may your trials end in full bloom
Dream though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous"


14) It's Okay - BTOB
"Are your shoulders heavy?
It’s not easy to put down heavy baggage
Someone said that when feel your dreams are
getting far away – You should take a break"


15) ICARUS - JJ Project
"Without fail, I’m dreaming again today
As if I’m free like I’m flying in the sky
As if I can reach if I hold out my hand
I’ll flap my wings harder, even if I’m scared"


16) Into the New World - Girls' Generation
"Don’t wait for a special miracle
There’s a rough road in front of us
With unknowable future and obstacles, I won’t change
I can’t give up"


17) Wake Me Up - BAP
"Even if there’s a delay, I keep walking
Throw away your worries
In that reality, benefits are like butter
Yeah wake me up
I’m spreading my new self out, what"



18) I - Taeyeon
"But strong girl, you know you were born to fly
Tears you’ve cried,
all of the pain you’ve felt
for the day you’ll fly even higher,
It’s to prepare you. Butterfly,"


19) I'm All Ears - Taeyeon 
"I’m worried that you’re trying to stand up
Have a little more strength
I’m always here for you"


20) Grow Up - Stray Kids 
I would literally quote this entire song but heres the is instead lol

21) Campfire - Seventeen




 - - For when you're tired but you have to keep going a bit more  - -

1) Glow - Stray Kids 

2) UP - EPIK HIGH

3) Go Up - Winner

 4) Nevermind - BTS 

5) WINGS - BTS

6) Climax - Team B

7) Fear - MINO



[[ALL VIDEOS ARE FOR TRANSLATION PURPOSES]]