Friday, March 23, 2018

I Follow a Sunny's Channel Makeup Tutorial but with drugstore products lol

HI INTERNET
Recently there's been a "I follow a (Youtuber's Channel Name)'s ___ Tutorial" going around youtube and yaknow i aint about to miss out so here's the "i follow someone's tutorial" that no one asked for lets start

So first off I chose Sunny's Channel because I haven't seen anyone follow her tutorials yet and i'll say this and I will say it again: her tutorials are through the f*cking roof. She makes glam looks wearable that can be worn as every day looks and she really knows how to mix colors. In this video she blends black/navy blue/grey shimmer colors with pink and honestly if i did that it would look like absolute
t r a s h 

Here is the look that I'm creating. She calls this the "Fall Soft Grunge Look in English AYYYYY" so thats what i will call this look.



She starts off with foundation and she used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation which i do NOT have because I've tried it and it oxidized on my skin. Sunny and I have completely opposite skin types so I mean thats bound to happen lol. The finish of the foundation looks satin and luminous but also full coverage so I used the Wet N Wild Photofocus foudation in #BuffBisque mixed with the Covergirl Stay Luminous foundation in #BuffBeige. 

She then uses the Kevin Acoin Super Natural Concealer but I used the maybelline Better Skin Concealer in #Light because thats the concealer that Sunny also raves about in her earlier tutorials. (also im broke af lol but the Kevin Acoin concealer looks BOMB on her skin)

She then starts filling her brows with the Benefit KaBrow! which I don't have because mine got crusty so I used the Ulta Beauty Brow Pomade in #WarmBrown

So after the foundation and brow, she whips out the ABH modern renaissance palette and uses the shade #goldenocher. I recently purchased the Beauty Creations Irresistible Eyeshadow Palette to try out (its a popular dupe for the Modern Renaissance) and I used the color #TouchMe and put it all over the lid for a nice base to blend the eyeshadow on 


Next she used 'burnt orange' in the ABH palette on the outer corners towards the upper middle of her crease and I used the Colourpop's '#crisscross instead because my ABH dupe didn't have enough color payoff imo. We did use the same shader brush tho ayyyy



She deepened the colors with a burgundy shade in the ABH palette in which I used the colourpop eyeshadow in #StayGolden. The colourpop shade is a bit more cool toned but iit still looks uper cute. She also put this color on the lower lash line and tbh thats the part that sold me i was like 'should i do this look?' but when she added the touch in the lash like i was like aw hell yeah 
 


This is that part that took a wild turn in my look. She whips the Juvia's Place palette (which is honestly???? the most beautiful palette in the world) She takes a peachy shade to blend out the harsh lines in her look while I used the shade #Roxy in the ABH Subculture palette



Okay this is where it gets wild (i said that like 12 times already lmfao) she takes a dark grey shimmer with blue, black shimmers and red and purple undertones (the color is unimaginable until you see it lol) on the lid to the crease and obviously i dont h a v e a colour like that so i put my paint mixing pants on and mixed the dark grey shimmer color in my NYX "i Dream on Barbados" palette with the shade #Axis in the ABH subsulture palette 


She takes a bright sienna color to the lower lash line and honestly?? that pop of colro??? phenomenal. I used the bright orage in the NYX Ultimate Brights Palette mixed with #Criss Cross (burnt oragne)From Colourpop

She then takes a burgundy gel liner on to the lower lash line and honestly never have burgunday eyeliners because I use liquid lipsticks for that. I used the _____ mixed with the essence ipstick in _____


and right when I thought the tutorail was over, she takes a shimmer color on the pink and honestly idk how she thought of that but it looked pretty damned good so props to her 
I took a pinky-gold shimmer from the ABH renissacne dupe in the shade #loveletter a (and although the matte shades are lacking pigment BIG time, the shimmer shades make up for them) 
I then added the colourpop Supper Shock shadow in #Amaze because I wanted a little more gold on the lids. She also put it in the center of the lower lash line and inner corners.
 

She takes the Creer Beaute liquid liner and wings the eyes which I did but with teh Macqueen liquid liner from Yesstyle 


She takes the House Of Lashes in #Siren for falsies and I used my .79$ eyelashes from Amazon lol
Then she uses the Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara for her lower lashes. I used the Loreal Lash Paradise 


For blush she uses Hervana by Benefit 

then the sweet tea bronzer by too faced 

For highlihgter she uses the Becca Light Chaser Highlihgter which is a very pinky highlighter
(I used the Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals)

For the lips NARS Powder matte lip pigment #get it on
then gives it some dimension with NARS Audacious lipstick in #Janet

And this is the completed look!!! I think the eyes turned out really cute and the lips don't really match in color but i'd say this was a "I followed Sunny's Channel's make up but with a drufstore twist" (tbh i think the lips would totally match if I used my Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in #Tres Chic which is a very wearable deep berry color