Friday, February 16, 2018

Weekly Playlist

HI
this is my first time posting my playlist and i wasn't going to do it but when i was listengin to the songs at like 3am i thought 'wow this is the most perfect playlist in the world' so here we are and wow alrighty lets start 

1) the first song is 불면증 (白夜) (ft. YAYYOUNG) (prod. N O V E L) and FIRST OF A L L id like to thank not only go d but also jesus bc ive been #blessed on the first day of the new year (i accidentally typed 'yeat' then almost changed it to 'yeet' but thank goodness for self conscious-es amiright) its just one of those songs taht are so good u start sweating trust me on this im leading u to a road of success listen 2 this song

2) next up is YAYAYA by stray kids and i wasnt really feeling this song at first but then the beat drop caught me off guard and grabbed me at the back of my hood and dragged me accross the pavement (in a good way) this song iis life changing i have no other words ya need to check it out urself u literally feel like ur soul is sucked out and lit on fire its g r e a t (genuinely) 

3) NEXT: HOT POTATO BY NFLYING  and FIRST OF A L L their entire third album unleashed my inner rock music soul nd I, as a French Fry Enthusiast™ approve of this song honestly its very fun and im overwhelmed with love pls love my boys they're soft and underrated and dedicated an entire song for potatoes ok if that doesn't move u then u've got a heart of sTON E 

4) we gonna need a moment of silence for this next one bc um holy guac im shook its Paris in the Rain (HYE SUNG remix) 

5) if ur a girl group lover u probably know this song already anD I F U DONT ?? i got u lad also ur doing this whole "girl gorup appreciation" thing wrong if u dont kno w the queens of secrecy and being hidden for months LOONA. Girl Front by LOONA ODD EYE CIRCLE  is just one of those girl group songs taht u gotta listen to when u put on ur makeup or its not gonna look good tbh and honestly idek how to describe this song its very spunky (?) i know the word in the other languages except english wow im doing a good job here

6) am i sharing a playlist or am i listing the songs nominated for the national anthem bc all right by red velvet  already won by a landslide (me trying to sound like a bloggin profecsional like) ALL THE OTHER NATIONAL ANTHEM NOMINATIONS CAN GO HOME NOW bc again this song won and look forward to hearing this song @ the white house (im kidding @ fbi watching me everything i say is a joke) this is one of those retro LA "im at the beach and having a good time and i see this hot lifeguard and im trying to woo him also im wearing a one piece and this music video is filmed with vintage colors" u know what i mean 

7) full offense to shrek but The boots by gugudan overthrew the original puss in boots and ripped him to shreads. theres a catchy whistle at the first second and beware that whistle played in my head when i was taking my physics exam and tbh i was conflicted on whether or not i was being #blessed or shitted on for not performing that great on my exam with that song in my head 

8) this post is about to take a sharp turn to reality road (worse than rainbow road? scientists r still debating.) 3RACHA - For You (Prod. CB97)  is 4 the kids (me) who are struggling (me) to move forward bc theyre feeling like they worked so hard only to receive shit results (m e) and honestly its so easy to be positive when everythings going well but those postive thoughts are quickly vanished into the Big Succ (the black hole in outer space lol) when times are tough but 3rachas got ur ba c k wit this very meaningful song to lift u r spirits so u can get off ur ass to continue ur journey i lov this also shoutout to felix who did the 'hey's' in this song aka the only parts that mATTE R 

9) "disco/retro/90's music is trash!!" someone says in public. lttle do they know that im already at their house stealing their dog bc no dog should be around a human like that. Diamond Girl by MXM and dont come for me but i dont pronounce that "em ex em" i call them "man crush mondays" aka the CORRECT way to pronounce it get ur acronyms checked. this song (and im saying this from the bottom of my smol heart) and this album is golden if u like' love me right' by exo or 'juliette' by rainz or any snuper (aka kings of roller skates and glow sticks) song ur going to l o v e this song G U A R A N T E E D 

10) if ur a fan of my boyz (NOT THE BOYZ SORRY KIDS THEYRE MIA ) seventeen u already know what im gonna say bc if u kno me u kno i never shut up about seventeen (im talkin about seventeen's directors cut album) ok i got some things 2 say bout this first of alll joshua R A P S in this album and second of all that joshua and jeonghan duet had me holding on to my socks bc THAT IS EXACT GENRE AND TEMPO ID IMAGINE THEM TO SING TOGETHER im still in tears 
also if u dont know how much i love seventeen id llike u to know i bought fishes onthe day they debut and named them joshua coups adn woozi and sadly two of them passed away a few months ago but scoups still got it and hes swimming in his tank (which is pretty cool bc ive had him since 2015 ayyye) if u like EDM, soft accoustic, or anime intros ur gonna love this album take my word 4 it 

tbh that wasnt even all of it they were the highlihgts 
here are some M O R E songs in my playlist i just blessed u ur welcome

Can't stop this feeling - 유승우, 윤하 (YOUNHA)
Radio Romance - (Sung by 태일, 도영) just reminded me that they're coming back in a few days and my boy ten is finally employed again im excited 
All Day (모든 날) - golden child
Can't Get Better (이보다 좋을까) - nflying
Just One Day (딱 하루만)- nflying
Dreamer (꿈에) (솔지 SOLO) (2018 Remastering Ver.) 
Why So Lonely (COVER) - YG SILVER BOYS DONT EVEN GET ME S T A R TED ON THIS IM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS THIS COVER IS SO GOOD 
AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST (COVER) - STRAY KIDS (yedam is still shaking) 

(unlinked songs aren't on soundcloud im SAD)